How to Change Collection view to Grid from Collage in Collection Page (Brooklyn Theme)

chloe27
Excursionist
25 1 9

Hi there,

I have been able to successfully change a collection on my homepage from collage view to grid view, but when I go into my collections individually, they are shown in collage view. I can't seem to change this anywhere on the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The website is www.blumorganics.com.au

Homepage view of the collection:

screencapture-blumorganics-au-2022-01-18-16_46_16.png

How the products are shown on the collection page itself

screencapture-blumorganics-au-collections-aura-mist-sprays-2022-01-18-16_45_45.png

Thanks!

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@chloe27 

Is there a reason why you were looking to enable this feature within the code, rather than the Theme editor? 

Most sections can be edited by going into Online Store > Themes > click Customize. From here you can select a section and then define the Grid style by choosing an option from the dropdown like this:

11-06-8268h-b5mpi.jpg

If there's a certain page or section where you're wanting to apply this, but you're unable, please let us know some more details here! Share links, screenshots, or code.

Since you are using a Shopify-built theme like Brooklyn, feel free to email us for some more support and coding changes if you'd prefer. Check out this doc for some info on our design policy, and how you can get help!

If you are looking to make some changes to the product code, it sounds like one of these snippets files might be what you're after Online Store > Themes > Actions > click Edit code > click Snippets > select file to view and edit.

11-15-dco21-curxq.jpg

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
chloe27
Excursionist
25 1 9

Hi @dmwwebartisan, I saw that you already added this exact reply to someone else's question when I went looking for the answer and while I appreciate the effort, it doesn't actually answer mine. I didn't say anything about code, and my question specially asks for help regarding the collection page and not the home page, but the advice you've given is only applicable to the homepage. You've also asked me to add screenshots when I already added them?

Please if you could answer my question specifically, I would really appreciate your time. If not, then hopefully someone else can.

chloe27
Excursionist
25 1 9

@ZestardTech Do you happen to know how to fix this one too? 

tumbledearth
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi.  Did you ever figure out how to change the photo style - collage and grid?