How to change color of rich text headline in homepage without changing the color for every headline?

Solved
MPOPernille
Explorer
46 0 16

Hi, 

I'm looking to change the color of a headline in a rich text section in my homepage in Debut theme, without this affecting the color of other headlines, like the menu.

I've tried the obvious approach, going to "customize" --> "theme settings" --> "colors" --> "headings and links", but this changed the color of every headline in my homepage.

See attached screenshots for better understanding of what I'm trying to achieve. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9209 2134 2906

@MPOPernille 

Please share your store URL & password.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
MPOPernille
Explorer
46 0 16

https://noiia.no/, no password needed

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9209 2134 2906

This is an accepted solution.

@MPOPernille 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

#shopify-section-1621417258e2da605a .h3, h3 {
    color: red !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
MPOPernille
Explorer
46 0 16

It worked!!

Thank you so much!!

Do you have the code I need to also change the color of the headline for the picture-with-text section in the homepage (see screenshot)? 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9209 2134 2906

This is an accepted solution.

@MPOPernille 

Please add this class your theme css file.

#shopify-section-16229032792540d46d .h3, h3 {color: #dd893a!important;}

Thanks!

MPOPernille
Explorer
46 0 16

Thank you so much for everything!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9209 2134 2906

@MPOPernille 

If helpful then please Like Solution 

Thanks

0 Likes