Solved

How to change color on the navigation menu on mobile? Dawn theme

mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

Hello folks, this is my first time in the community asking for help.

I am currently working on my site and I would like to change the color of the menu that slides in on mobile to another color besides my main color.

I have no idea how to code in HTML and I can't figure out how to change the code for this specific thing. 

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

Capture.JPG

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@mikery 

Add code Your assets/base.css or assets/component-menu-drawer.css bottom of the file.

.menu-drawer {background-color: #fff !important;}
.menu-drawer .link--text {color: #34675c !important;}
.js .menu-drawer__submenu {background-color: #fff !important;}

Hope this work!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@mikery 

Please share your store url & store front password.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

Sure!

brazelets.com

password: goof

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@mikery 

which color you want to change please provided color code to me and you want to change background color or text color.

mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

I would like to change the background color to white and have the text to be 34675c 

I am still not 100% sure though, I would like to know how to do it so I can change the color code by myself later and see what I prefer ^^

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@mikery 

Add code Your assets/base.css or assets/component-menu-drawer.css bottom of the file.

.menu-drawer {background-color: #fff !important;}
.menu-drawer .link--text {color: #34675c !important;}
.js .menu-drawer__submenu {background-color: #fff !important;}

Hope this work!

Thanks!

mikery
Excursionist
20 0 4

Omg that worked wonders!

Thank you so much!

d4rmsc
Excursionist
36 1 16

This works, thanks so much!

BeautyStory
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello, on the streamline theme I can't see any of these files, how can I use this ? 

Ryan47
Visitor
2 0 0

How do you change the colour of a single "text" on the menu. For example the menu above change "REVIEWS" to red.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Ryan47 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

ignitefitwear
Tourist
4 0 1

hi ignitehouseneeds.com

pass: vaisficarquerendo

i want the background of the mobile version this color #292828