How to change 'continue shopping' link from the Cart page?

Clift
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I am using the Dawn theme. That link takes the customer to the Home Page but I would like to navigate my customer back to the pagefly product page. How can I change that link to my Pagefly Product Page instead? 

Replies 2 (2)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hi, @Clift.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to replace the link for the "Continue shopping" button for the Dawn theme. Since you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, then you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. From there, simply provide the link that you'd like to replace with and our Support team can help send a customization request to our Theme Support.

I'd love to know when our Theme Support team can help you with the request. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Clift 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I found that your description ask about how to use Dawn theme with product page. Please check our guide here: https://pagefly.link/DvaFBtTz , and the video tutorial inside also.

You will find how to show or hide the product page on Dawn theme.

If you can not find the answer, please feel free to contact us via Live chat. We have supported 24/7 to help our customers.

Thank you for choosing us to improve your site. Have a nice rest of the day!