Solved

How to change default page in debut theme to custom page ?

Ar3n
Tourist
11 1 2

How to change default page in debut theme to custom page ??  I created a custom page in debut theme and I would like that to be the main page, not the debut default page..

Any tips would  be great

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (2)
Ar3n
Tourist
11 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

hey thanks for getting back to me u Tira.. I will surely check this out..

View solution in original post

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

I'm glad to hear you found an app that you enjoy, @Ar3n.

I took a look at the app's page and in the description it does mention the app will work on several pages on your store such as your product pages, pages you create on your store, your homepage, blog posts and any other pages you want to create. 

I recommend reaching out to the support team for Shogun Landing Page Builder for guidance on answering any questions. You can email them here: support@getshogun.com

Let me know if this helps you accomplish what you're looking to do. 

Talk soon,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hey, @Ar3n.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.  

Interesting question. I would love to look into this for you. I want to ask some questions to help me understand what it is you're looking to do:

- What is the default page you're seeing? Why do you want to replace it?

- Where did you create this page? How did you create it? 

- What elements or features are on the page? Can you take a screenshot of it? 

Once I have more information, I can do some digging for you and provide you with some guidance and resources.

I am excited to hear from you,

Ar3n
Tourist
11 1 2

-- The default page I am seeing is Homepage, I want to change it to the buy button page I created as my home page due to certain customization I made..  Annotation 2020-07-28 153736.pngAnnotation 2020-07-28 153615.png

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Thank you for the details and for the screenshot, @Ar3n.

This would be possible by using an app from our App Store. Here are some of my suggestions:

Shogun Page Builder - You can use any theme with this app and design different pages.

Gempages - There are pre-made templates and you can design without any coding experience.

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder - This app includes designs that are easy to preview and import.

Here is a list of similar apps: Landing Page apps.

These apps are developed by third-party developers. For questions, you can contact the third-party developer directly by using the information underneath the "Support" section of the app's page.

You can also look into hiring a Shopify Expert to see if they can override the default homepage for you with the one that you have created. Shopify Experts can help with custom coding customizations. Click here for a list of our Shopify Experts. 

I am curious to see what the Shopify Community has to suggest!  

Ar3n
Tourist
11 1 2

hey thanks for getting back to me u Tira.. I will surely check this out..

Ar3n
Tourist
11 1 2

HeY tira was checking out Sho gun its pretty cool, would it work on other web pages as well on the website or just 1 page ? if you know ?

thanks

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

I'm glad to hear you found an app that you enjoy, @Ar3n.

I took a look at the app's page and in the description it does mention the app will work on several pages on your store such as your product pages, pages you create on your store, your homepage, blog posts and any other pages you want to create. 

I recommend reaching out to the support team for Shogun Landing Page Builder for guidance on answering any questions. You can email them here: support@getshogun.com

Let me know if this helps you accomplish what you're looking to do. 

Talk soon,