How to change product title font size only on product page. (DAWN THEME)

Solved
thevista888
Explorer
63 0 21

Hello I'd like to change the product title size but dont know how to, can you help me with that? 
My store link is: wiggleduck.com

Replies 18 (18)
Wishpools
Excursionist
20 0 3

Is possible to change the price and the crossed price font size&colour on the product page?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25007 2502 9046

@Wishpools 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

@Wishpools 

Please share store URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Hii, @Wishpools 
Kindly share your store URL.
Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Wishpools
Excursionist
20 0 3
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@Wishpools 
Paste this code on top of the component-price.css file.

span.money {
    font-size: 26px !important;
    color: red !important;
}

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

Wishpools
Excursionist
20 0 3

Thank you!

Can I just keep the crossed price as before?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

@Wishpools 

please add below code in bottom of  assets/section-main-product.css

@media screen and (min-width: 750px){
.product__info-container .price--on-sale .price-item--regular { font-size: 2.3rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Wishpools
Excursionist
20 0 3