How to change text colour of single menu item to red in Impulse theme?

Solved
MAGib
3 0 0

Hi I am looking to temporarily change the colour of the menu item 'Xmas Shop' on my website to red (both for mobile and desktop).

I am using the Impulse theme and this is the link to my website: https://marblearc.com/

Any help for how to do this would be appreciated thanks! 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

This is an accepted solution.

@MAGib 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

li.site-nav__item.site-nav__expanded-item.site-nav--has-dropdown:nth-child(7) .site-nav__link {
    color: red !important;
}

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

This is an accepted solution.

@MAGib 

li.site-nav__item.site-nav__expanded-item.site-nav--has-dropdown:nth-child(7) .site-nav__link {
}

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

View solution in original post

MAGib
3 0 0

Amazing thank you for helping!

MAGib
3 0 0

@Zworthkey 

Would this also be possible for the mobile version? Thanks! 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

@MAGib 

li.mobile-nav__item.appear-animation.appear-delay-8 div #Label-pages-gift-shop-27 {
}