How to change the Buy it now button to Buy now button on Product page

Shivam97
Trailblazer
164 0 63

tried everything,

How to change Buy it now button to Buy now button.

Please check image.

URL- https://www.portronics.com/products/mobike-ii

buyy nowww.PNG

0 Likes

Can you post the product.liquid code here?

Spent too much support time dealing with order cancellation request from customer? Wouldn't it be good if customer can cancel order on their own without bugging your support? Try out Cancellable app! https://apps.shopify.com/cancellable . I also write articles about store customization that can improve your customer shopping experience here : Yagi Software Blog
Shivam97
Trailblazer
164 0 63

yes. sure

<script>
function getURLParameter(param){
var pageURL = window.location.search.substring(1); //get the query string parameters without the "?"
var URLVariables = pageURL.split('&'); //break the parameters and values attached together to an array
for (var i = 0; i < URLVariables.length; i++) {
var parameterName = URLVariables[i].split('='); //break the parameters from the values
if (parameterName[0] == param) {
return parameterName[1];
}
}
return null;
}
document.setCookie = function(sName,sValue)
{
var oDate = new Date(), minutes = 43200;
oDate.setTime(oDate.getTime() + (minutes * 60 * 1000));
var sCookie = encodeURIComponent(sName) + '=' + encodeURIComponent(sValue) + ';expires=' + oDate.toGMTString() + ';path=/';
document.cookie= sCookie;
}
var source = getURLParameter('utm_source');
if (source) {
document.setCookie('source',source);
}
else{
var googlesource = getURLParameter('gclid'); //this will work when you are running ad through google
var fbsource = getURLParameter('gclid'); //this will work when you are running ad through google
if(googlesource || fbsource){
source= "PaidAds"
document.setCookie('source',source);
}
}

</script>
{% render 'shogun-products', content: product %}
{{product.metafields.shogun.above}}
{% section 'product-template' %}
{%- section 'single-product-tab' -%}

{% section 'product-sections' %}
{% section 'product-recommendations' %}

{%- if collection -%}
<div class="text-center">
<a href="{{ collection.url }}" class="btn btn--tertiary">
&xlarr; {{ 'products.general.collection_return' | t: collection: collection.title }}
</a>
</div>
{%- endif -%}

<div id='Areviewsapp' class='page-full'>{% render 'aliexpress_reviews' , product: product %}</div>

{{product.metafields.shogun.below}}

0 Likes
IonStorm
Excursionist
37 0 3

Before you change the liquid double check to make sure there's not a setting in the customizer

0 Likes
Shivam97
Trailblazer
164 0 63

@IonStorm I checked it in customizer, Can't change Buy it now to Buy now.

0 Likes
IonStorm
Excursionist
37 0 3

I'll give you some advice to solve all these kinds of problems in the future. Download a program called vscode (free, small, and made by microsoft) download your theme and open it as a folder in vs code. You can then search for things like "buy It now" and it will check every single file in your theme. Then you just have to change it in your code (shopify admin > edit code) when you know where to find it

It's not a quick fix for you but it will make you more self-sufficient if you know how to do that

lenscap
Excursionist
20 0 9

@IonStorm  Thanks for sharing that piece of advice, it is much appreciated.

IonStorm
Excursionist
37 0 3

Not a problem, just trying to pay it forward

0 Likes