How to change the colour of the form border when pressed

valajewels
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there, I would like to change the colour of the border form when pressed from blue to purple #825cff. How do I do that?

Added photo for reference. I would like to do this on every form box, is there a fast way to do this?

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 8.28.58 58pm.png

0 Likes

hii, @valajewels 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve your issue.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme,
Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Get support
0 Likes
valajewels
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there, https://valajewels.com/account/login is the URL from where that image was taken

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9113 2111 2881

@valajewels 

add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css

.disclosure__toggle:focus, input:focus, select:focus, textarea:focus {
    border-color: #825cff !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
valajewels
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for your help but it is still the same blue colour

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9113 2111 2881

@valajewels 

Please share store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
valajewels
Tourist
6 0 1
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9113 2111 2881

@valajewels 

Please share store password!

Thanks!

0 Likes
valajewels
Tourist
6 0 1

fotrai

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9113 2111 2881

@valajewels 

add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css

.focus-only:focus {
  outline: 2px solid #825cff !important;
}
0 Likes