How to change the font size of price and headings (Dawn theme 4.0)?

BrandoKan
Excursionist
15 0 7

I have been trying to change the font size of price and headings but can't find a way.  Can anyone help me?

Replies 5 (5)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@BrandoKan 

Please share your store URL & screenshot what you want!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Welcome to shopify community.

Please share your store URL and if your store is password protected then please provide password too.

Thank you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme

Mr_RaviRaj
Shopify Partner
505 57 108

@BrandoKan 

Learn the basic knoweldge of coding if you want to do it by your Self.

https://www.w3school.com/

banned

DipenPanchal
Shopify Partner
252 59 80

Hello @BrandoKan 

Greetings!!

Please follow the steps

Online store -> Themes -> Actions -> Edit Code -> Assets -> base.css

Paste below code at the last of file 

.product__info-wrapper .product__text.caption-with-letter-spacing+.product__title{
font-size:35px;} .product__info-wrapper .price{font-size:20px;} 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Shopify Partner | Skype : dipen.setubridge
mc20
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, DipenPanchal! Your code worked on the product page, and I was happy to learn something new.

Is there code that would change the size of price font within the product grid? I can see existing code that contains "product-grid" but I don't see any Product Grid code that contains "price{font-size:20px;}.

Would appreciate any suggestions!