how to change the header image of the collections page DEBUTIFY THEME 3.0.4

Zm-designer
Visitor
3 0 3

I have a problem with my store's collection page, the theme automatically puts the product cover image in the header image and this image is small and has a bad resolution, how do I change it? does it have to be with code?

print loja.png

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Zm-designer 

can you please check your theme customization collection page may  be allow if not there so please go to  shopify admin collection feature image 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Zm-designer
Visitor
3 0 3

Good afternoon KetanKumar. The theme doesn't allow this type of customization, I've already tried it through the panel on the left tab. In this panel you can only hide the background image, there is no image upload button to change the background. This is the link to one of the collection pages: https://modestonshop.com/collections/bodysuit-fashion Thanks for understanding KetanKumar.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Zm-designer 

yes that's collection feature image

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing