2 0 0

its white and not transparent - my shop is here : https://shophandsbags.com/ 

I would like it to be transparent please

Replies 2 (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2226 3057

@Handsbags 

Please share screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Summer
Shopify Staff
152 36 35

Hey, @Handsbags!

You can remove the background from the text on your Dawn theme's image banner through the theme editor. You can follow the steps below to do this.

1. In your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
  2. Click Customize beside the Dawn theme.
  3. On the left sidebar, click Image banner.
  4. On the right sidebar, uncheck Show text box on desktop. 

alt

5. If you need to change the text, click the text block underneath Image banner on the left sidebar. Otherwise, you can skip to step 7. 

alt

6. Edit the text underneath Heading on the right sidebar.
  7. Click Save.

I'm glad you're giving close attention to the small details on your homepage. Your homepage design is important as it's the main landing page for most website visitors. It introduces your brand to potential customers so it's crucial to set it up in a way that would improve the user experience in your website. Removing the text box background is a great way of doing this as it properly exhibits the full image and the products on your banner.

Another page that's as important as the homepage is your collection page. Collection pages showcase your products, and how they do this can affect the behavior of your website visitors. It can either push them to check out your products or leave your website. If you want to optimize and improve your collection pages, you can do so by resizing your product images and making them consistent. That can give a more polished and professional look, resulting in a better virtual experience for visitors and customers. You can use the app, Photo Resize, to easily resize your images.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog