Solved

How to change the variant title to bold in debut theme

Brs6583
Tourist
5 0 1

How do I make the variant title for “size” bold? (The title for “design” is bold because I am using a third-party app for the swatches)

Accepted Solutions (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Brs6583 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/theme.css-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product-form__item label {font-weight: bold;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Brs6583 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Brs6583 

Please share store url & screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

Brs6583
Tourist
5 0 1

@dmwwebartisan 

Sorry, I forgot to post the URL. I am looking to make the variant title “size” bold

https://thisisbslimited.com/products/build-a-shirt-fleece-zip-hoodie-3739

E9351996-2137-407B-B45D-2DD078FC9ABA.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Brs6583 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/theme.css-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product-form__item label {font-weight: bold;}

Thanks!

Brs6583
Tourist
5 0 1

@dmwwebartisan 

Unfortunately nothing, also the theme file is a .js 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Brs6583 

Please check your Asset folder found theme.css and theme.scss.liquid file .

Brs6583
Tourist
5 0 1

@dmwwebartisan 

Ahh, user error!

This isperfect!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Brs6583 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

RogersDC
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there, I tried this fix (debut theme also) and it holds when I first refresh the product page but once the page finishes loading, the text is back to non-bold again?  "Power Source:" is what I'd like bold (Shopify variant).  All other options are via an app (hence they are bold).

https://www.rogersdesigncreate.co.nz/products/aerialist?_pos=1&_sid=344dec82a&_ss=r