How To Create Image Swatches for Product Variants in Shopify (Dawn Theme)

SnugglesJime
Visitor
1 0 0

I am using the DAWN theme and I would like to add the swatches but with images because they are prints.

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-25 152522.jpg

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@SnugglesJime 

sorry for that issue can you try to upload color swatch image to product page admin 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

Hey, @SnugglesJime! Welcome to Shopify Community!

You can add image swatches to your product page by using an app. I recommend Variant Option Product Options. I use this app in my store and it works really well. It offers several options for displaying product options or variants, including image swatches. It's free, the support is great and the app is very easy to use. Feel free to give it a go by installing it in your store! If you have questions about it, you can contact the app's support team using the contact details under the Support section in the listing.

I'm glad you're working on optimizing your product page. The product swatches will improve the customer experience in your store as it will be easier to select the options they wish to purchase. To take the optimization further and utilize the other elements of your product page, feel free to take some tips from this blog post that shares expert-recommended tips on optimizing your product pages for more sales.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

piroc_media
Shopify Expert
47 0 12

with due respect, I found the Variant Option Product Options app NOT easy to use at all. it's very complex, bordering confusing. mind you, it's a very powerful app, capable of much more than using image swatches for product variants. in fact, I'd say that's the least this app can do. 

Savior
Shopify Partner
537 108 161

@piroc_media 

Hello hope you are good!!!

Please DM me or mail at shopify.dev.34@gmail.com the swatch code you used here. 

I can help you with this.

Regards

Twinkle

banned

BrandBuilding88
Excursionist
29 2 6

theres a tutorial on swatches  here for dawn theme 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5OHBsm1Nig