How to create slider and featured collection

Grab_The_Brand
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi, I would like to change the layout of my shopify homepage www.grabthebrand.co.uk. I would like the collection list to be a slider instead showing each collection in a single row which customers can slide along. I would like then under that a featured collection of the collection “Our Best Choices” but I only want it to display 8 products on the homepage in the featured collection and then a button which says “View All Best Choices”. When I have tried to add the featured collection onto the homepage it adds all of the products but I would only like it to display 8 and the option to view more. 

Then underneath this I would like another slider showing “Shop By Brand” and the different brands people can slide along and choose. Any help creating this would be very much appreciated. My current homepage can be viewed below. 

EBD8A5C3-1BC8-411E-B81B-F8D730C0E9A5.png

CAB3C652-7A8A-4884-B6C9-2A6711CA63EA.png

Replies 2 (2)

Hopemistic
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello @Grab_The_Brand 

I have checked your website and it is something that could be fixed. if i may ask what theme do you used in customizing the site to know if they has the features. the themes i do customize with actually not all but some of them has the features. so let me know.

Grab_The_Brand
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi, thank you for getting back to me, my website uses the Brooklyn theme