How can I customize the footer on the Brooklyn theme?

madeinthestates
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi there, 

I am having trouble customising a couple of things on the footer using the Brooklyn theme.

next level .png

1. I would like to add a bit of writing on the top of the newsletter form (like the image below)

2. I would like to add a heading to the footer menus 

3. I would like to move the all of the things below the newsletter form to a new line below the footer menu and newsletter form like below:

Screenshot 2021-11-07 121559.png

I have another store using the Supply theme and like how I was able to do 3 footer sections. I don't remember how I did it or if it was a default option on the Supply theme. I would like to redo the same layout as the image above for this website. 

https://www.nextlevelsupps.com.au/ is the link to the website I'm currently having issues with. It is password protected at the moment so please let me know if you need it. 

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@madeinthestates 

yes please share password protect 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
madeinthestates
Tourist
8 0 3

I’ve just emailed you the password! Thank you!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@madeinthestates 

thanks i will check and let you know 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing