How to Customize Button on Product Page

happyisles
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi, I've been striking out on this so hoping someone can help me! 

I've replaced the Add To Cart button with a button that opens an email to make purchase inquiries. A few questions

How to change this from a solid black box? I need it to be a button that says "Inquire" or "Make A Purchase Inquiry" 

ALSO- I have it set up so that the email subject field auto-populates to "Virtual Purchase Inquiry" , but wondering if it's at all possible to have the subject auto-populate the product title? So in this case, you'd hit the button and it would open a blank email with the subject "GN-1758" ? 

Note- when I go in to Customize the online store, it will allow me to change the color of the button, but the text does not show.  Even when I attempt to change the color of the text, it shows nothing. I'd also like to change the shape of the button so that it's smaller. 

When I go to theme.scss.liquid, I see " Minimal | A theme by Shopify Built on Timber v2.0.0" if that's helpful

Here is the link to access this collection.  The example I have below is the first product. The collection is password protected, please use the below if you need to access

URL: https://www.thehappyisles.com/collections/database

PW: TempPassword2022!

Really appreciate any help you can offer!

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 1.08.59 PM.png

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@happyisles 

oh sorry for that issue but i can't see that button how can i check

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
happyisles
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi, it's the black box circled in red. That is the button I'm referring to

Zhanna711
Visitor
3 0 0

Can you please point me to the instructions you used to replace 'add to cart' with a button that opens an email instead?