Re: How to Customize Schema of Dawn 2.0 Theme

How to Customize Schema of Dawn 2.0 Theme

xGhost
Tourist
13 0 3

This schema is present in Index.json put i can not find where the liquid is rendered for this json.

it is not present in theme.liquid !

2021-10-07 18_16_27-TecDevPak ~ Customize Dawn 1 Spectrum ~ Shopify.jpg

Replies 3 (3)

JohnFromJotting
Shopify Partner
665 94 133

Hi @xGhost 

Not following your comment, yes the json values are stored in the index.json, but to change the sections themselves, they are in the section folder.

e.g.  for collage in your picture.

Bluish_0-1633687428291.png

Check out my blog for some awesome Shopify, SEO and Social Media Marketing content.

To hire me, visit my Upwork profile

xGhost
Tourist
13 0 3

@JohnFromJotting the liquid section which you are referring to is only a part of the Right Section for which i attached the screenshot.

I was asking from which file that whole Right section is rendering for home page in theme customizer !

JohnFromJotting
Shopify Partner
665 94 133

Hi @xGhost 

Within the Collage section, scroll to the bottom, "presets" defines whether that section goes on the 'home page'. If you delete everything in the below highlighted code, you will find collage is no longer on the home page. As you see, the 3 blocks you see exactly matches what you see when you first add collage.

Bluish_1-1633989359038.png

Read more about presets here https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/how-to-create-your-first-shopify-theme-section

"2. Including sections as options on all pages"

Check out my blog for some awesome Shopify, SEO and Social Media Marketing content.

To hire me, visit my Upwork profile