Solved

How to decrease the size of products in Related Products section?

Pthoma79
Excursionist
41 1 7

I'd like to have "Related Products" activated on my pages, but the image is so large that it's almost as big as the main product.  Any idea how to reduce the size?  I'm using the Pipeline theme.  

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)
Pthoma79
Excursionist
41 1 7

This is an accepted solution.

I actually just figured it out.  I only had it set to one related product, so the size of that recommendation was huge.  I set it to 3 and they're much more reasonably sized now.  

Thanks though!

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

SidouLF
Shopify Partner
62 7 8

Hi, kindly share the URL to your store and i'll see if i can help

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! and Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Feel free to contact me if you need any help and and have any issue.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Pthoma79 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

please share your store url

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Pthoma79
Excursionist
41 1 7

@KetanKumar @SidouLF 

Apologies for taking so long to get back to you on this, but the website is everydayfa.com.

Thanks!

Pthoma79
Excursionist
41 1 7

This is an accepted solution.

I actually just figured it out.  I only had it set to one related product, so the size of that recommendation was huge.  I set it to 3 and they're much more reasonably sized now.  

Thanks though!

mcclark
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

I still need the answer to this.  This is not my case that I have few products yet the related product size is way too big.  Anyone know where I may put code to reduce it?  I've been looking for a while now.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@mcclark 

oh sorry for that issue can you please send store url so i will check and let you know 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing