How to display and calculate discounts into the carts subtotal - Brooklyn theme

Wida
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, I am having trouble with a discount I created for my Shopify Store. I am currently using the Brooklyn theme.

In the checkout, the discount I created is included and calculated into the subtotal. As seen in the picture below.

checkout.jpg

However, when the same discounted items are added to the cart the discounted price is not shown. As seen in the picture below.

cart.png

I would like the cart to show the subtotal exactly the same way as it is displayed in the checkout. So is if discoutnted items are added to the cart I would like the cart subtotal to display:

• First, the subtotal without the discount included greyed out and with a line through
  • And underneath that the subtotal with the discounted price included.

The subtotal in the cart should look something like this:

238kr

179kr

Any help or guidance is much appreciated!

Link to my Shopify store:

https://widadetails.myshopify.com/

@KetanKumar 

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Wida 

thanks for URL but your store password protect 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Wida
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, @KetanKumar thank you for replying, our password is "ceirao".

Wida
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, @KetanKumar any update on the problem? Based on my explanation, do you think this is a problem with a relatively easy fix, or is it more complicated than that?

Wida
Tourist
4 0 1

Still there? @KetanKumar 

HandHugs
Shopify Expert
198 1 60

Sorry this is late, but the easiest way to accomplish this is by using an app. This is the one that I have found to work the best (I don't work for them and this isn't a plug - its literally just the app that I like to use based on the several I have tried)

https://apps.shopify.com/discount-in-cart