Solved

How to edit font size for the header Dawn Theme

dzester
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

I'm trying to change the font for the header section (on the desktop view) - it uses the regular body font by default which is rather thin and hard to see.

How can it be changed for the desktop view? (size and bold/italic or perhaps even uppercase?)

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @dzester 

You can try this code.
Go to Online store -> Theme ->Action ->Edit code -> Asset -> and paste the code in base.css

.header {
    font-weight: bold;
    text-transform: uppercase;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Hii, @dzester 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hi @dzester 
Please share store URL so that I can help you out.

Thanks.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
dzester
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

My store is live and running traffic at the moment so I don't have the theme up yet (I want to switch to Dawn but there are a few issues I need to resolve first).

Will a screenshot do? It's the header font on the top of the website.

snip.JPG

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @dzester 

You can try this code.
Go to Online store -> Theme ->Action ->Edit code -> Asset -> and paste the code in base.css

.header {
    font-weight: bold;
    text-transform: uppercase;
}
dzester
Tourist
3 0 1

That worked perfectly, thank you!

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Hii, @dzester 
Please share your preview URL of your store so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.