How to fix reset filter on collection pages?

FahadShah
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi there,

I am using the prestige theme, but when I click on any collection they show no product and then a button for the reset filter when I reset the filter then products showing on the page. 

It's working fine on the main page but in sub-pages, it's not working and asking for the reset filter. I am not using the tags on the products. 

Website URL https://merakidecor.in/collections/bowls/Bowl

Looking forward to you.

Many thanks

MAnCapture.JPG

Replies 18 (18)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

@FahadShah - can you please add me to staff? I will check it

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session
FahadShah
Tourist
12 0 2

@suyash1 

Is any other way?

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

@FahadShah - difficult to tell it by just seeing it

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
FahadShah
Tourist
12 0 2

@suyash1 

Okay, share the email please

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

@FahadShah - its - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

FahadShah
Tourist
12 0 2

@suyash1 

Invitation of patterner account is sent. 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

@FahadShah - got it, checking now

FahadShah
Tourist
12 0 2

@suyash1 

Thank you,  I am waiting for a kind reply.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9135 1137 1485

@FahadShah - sorry not getting it, better to ask someone else, its better not to waste your time

FahadShah
Tourist
12 0 2

@suyash1  

thank you for the help,

bl0327
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, has anyone resolved this? I'm having the exact same problem.

ADSOUZA
Visitor
3 0 0

Have you resolved this issue as I too have issues with price glider not working showing 0 - 0.1 can't filter prodcuts by price....any chance you could share a resolution?

conalfootwear
Visitor
1 0 0

You can try to remove the tags you added under "Filter collection with tags (optional)" under the Navigation menu, to see if that could fix the issue.

leezhangan
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Could anyone that manages to solve it could kindly share how to i solve it?

DeanHendrix
Visitor
1 0 3

are you still having this problem? Go to online store. toggle down to navigation. click the home menu where your collections sit. click menu item or sub menu item and edit. delete anything listed here (Filter collection with tags (optional)) and apply changes and save. give it a few minutes and it should work. Been dealing with this for a **bleep** week and finally sorted it out. 

MonkeysInHats
Visitor
1 0 0

This worked for me. Thanks Dean

passionatekays
Visitor
1 0 0

Thank you!! Thank you!! Ive been looking around for two days for the correct way to resolve this. You're a life saver! 

GlowWithFlo
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! So I just had this problem and I realized that I had a "Page" AND "Collection" that was titled the same thing, and the "Page" was actually blank but it was visible on the website somehow. So try to hide that page because maybe the "Page" is showing up rather than the "Collection". 

Hope that helps!!

Flo