How to have a checkbox add a cost on product page?

pawzing
Tourist
12 0 3

Hi,

I'm trying to add a checkbox to my product page to add a separate cost if a customer chooses to add to the main product.

Any apps or way I can do this? I would also like to add the text field (no added cost) as seen on that product page. Not sure if this is an all-in-one app? I can't find any that do this..

See attached screenshots, this is what I would like (random website I found) 

As you can see, after clicking the checkbox it comes up with a section saying "total extras" - I pretty much want to emulate this what this website has achieved. 

select1.jpgselect2.jpg

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 55 83

Hey there, @pawzing!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to advise how adding a checkbox and text field to your product pages can be achieved.

A couple of popular apps that many merchants will use to add and customize product options are Infinite Options and Bold Product Options. The Infinite Options app charges $6.99/month USD after a 14-day free trial, and the Bold app starts at $19.99/month USD after the trial period. While these are great apps, you may be interested in the Infinite Product Options app if you're looking for a free solution. I checked out the example store for this app, and it looks like it also displays the additional cost at the bottom:

You can also browse through our App Store if you'd like to see what other options are out there. Many apps will have example stores so that you can see some of their features in action. If you have any questions pertaining to a specific app, you'll want to reach out to the app developer directly for support. Developer contact information can be found on the app page.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Portalputting
1 0 1

Hi! Do you know of any other free apps? I can only find paid ones…. Very frustrating that Shopify does not have this basic standard feature. Thank you

AbdulMannan
Excursionist
14 0 5

Hi!. How are you?

I made the button on a product page to add the price, but when I click the button nothing happens.

What I do?

How to add price when I click on Checkbox?

Please tell me, I will very grateful to you!

AbdulMannan_1-1632231996715.png

https://faaateh.myshopify.com/products/men-cotton-stitched

0 Likes