FROM CACHE - en_header

How to hide the collection title on my store page collection list, theme Brooklyn

Solved
CrossIndustries
Tourist
3 0 3

I want to just have a image with the title as part of the image when I upload it for the Collection List section of my home page. How do I turn the title off for this and I am using the Brooklyn theme. Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2377 3400

This is an accepted solution.

@CrossIndustries 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.template-index .collection-grid__item-title--wrapper .collection-grid__item-title{
display: none !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Click here GemPages The most powerful Shopify page builder.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2377 3400

@CrossIndustries 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Click here GemPages The most powerful Shopify page builder.
CrossIndustries
Tourist
3 0 3
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2377 3400

This is an accepted solution.

@CrossIndustries 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.template-index .collection-grid__item-title--wrapper .collection-grid__item-title{
display: none !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

CrossIndustries
Tourist
3 0 3

You beauty.... that NZ talk for THANK YOU!!! This works perfect!!

Awesome

norahnewhouse
Tourist
28 0 0

can you share the code to fix this on the focal theme please?