How to I alter product text across all products (Impulse Theme)?

ShilohM
2 0 0

Hi there!

At some point while setting up our website, we added a clause about our return policy on all product pages (and quick view pop ups) - refer to red text in the photo below. We are planning to change our return policy and so we will need to edit this clause slightly, but I can't seem to figure out how to do so. Any help/direction would be greatly appreciated. Website is Berle.com and we use the Impulse theme. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 3.41.04 PM.png

Thanks,

Shiloh

Replies 3 (3)
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2247 339 900

I'm not familiar with Impulse, but open up product.liquid in your templates folder. If you see this in there:

{% section 'product-template' %}

You're going to want to open up product-template.liquid in your sections folder. If you see a bunch of other code in product.liquid, that's probably going to be the file you want to edit. 

Whatever the case, after you find which one has more code in it, ctrl + f and search for "emr--red" -- that's the element's class name that's surrounding your text and giving it that red color. It'll probably be right under {{ product.description }}

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
ShilohM
2 0 0

Hi Ninthony,

Thank you for the quick response! Unfortunately, your recommendation did not work for us. There was no "emr--red" text in product.liquid in the templates folder, nor was it in product-template.liquid in the sections folder. Any other suggestions?

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2247 339 900

If you want you can send me a PM with your store url and I can request access and take a look for you.

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D