How to insert an image under the description

nlim391
Tourist
23 0 1

Hi I want to insert an image under the product description as a banner (fill the whole width) I have illustrated this in the attached image.
Where in the code and what do I insert?how.jpg

Replies 3 (3)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9168 1561 1925

Hello @nlim391 ,
It is complex thing, well first of all if you insert banner inside description it will stays in same right side.
If you want full width banner in description then make description full width.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9168 1561 1925

Hello 

To display image you have to customize : 

Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Sections->product-template.liquid

Serach product description in that file and add image.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Booo
1 0 0

Simple, just copy the image and paste it