How to left-align text on the "image with text overlay" in Debut?

IttantaTech
Shopify Partner
485 52 87

@Shaunmihikids 

Give me store URL please so i will check.

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com
Shaunmihikids
Excursionist
14 0 3

@IttantaTech wrote:

@Shaunmihikids 

Give me store URL please so i will check.

www.mihikids.com - I'll send the password to you via direct message.

Thanks!

0 Likes
IttantaTech
Shopify Partner
485 52 87

@Shaunmihikids 

Thanks

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com
0 Likes
TTBgray
7 0 0

Hello, did you manage to find the solution to this please?

0 Likes
MRami
Excursionist
17 0 4

Hi @May 

I tried your code to align to the right, but there seems to be an issue with the responsiveness of this adjustment. When I go below a width of 750 pixels, the text box jumps to the left (text inside the box remains right aligned). 

Is there a way to enforce alignment to the right of the text box also at a width below 750px?

Additionally, I would like to limit the width of the text itself as well, but as soon as I implement max-width the entire text box jumps to the left. 

Can this be solved?

Thanks!

M

0 Likes
beckyh
Excursionist
10 0 3

Thank you! This worked for me, however it has applied it to all of my images with text overlay. I only want to apply it to some of images/buttons not all of them. How do I change the other ones back but keep the ones I want as they are please?

0 Likes
judahcustoms
1 0 0

I am still confused. Why is their a center align button if it doesn't actually work? 2nd question. When you make a new page and make the outline of the page prior to seeing it on your website, why is it positioned differently after seeing it on your live website? Last question... where do I even put this code to center my pictures? And a comment. Don't even have the center align as an option if it doesn't even work when used, y'all wasted a lot of my time.

0 Likes