How to line icons, texts and badgets horizontally in product page?

KYD
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi,

I'm using the Debut theme and I can't seem to find anywhere that gives me the option to line pictures, icons, badgets and texts horizontally(like the way in the picture I put below) in my product pages, can someone please show me how to do it? Thanks a lot!

horizontalicon.png

0 Likes

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
KYD
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi, the live url for my store is www.rubbercouch.com, thanks for your help!

0 Likes

oscprofessional_0-1628140908911.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes