How to make a FAQ section on the product page, the same I have on main page? Impulse theme

Barrelmaker
Excursionist
15 0 5

Hello! Can anyone help me to make a FAQ section on the product page, the same I have on my main menu page. I am using an Impulse theme and I can create a FAQ section only on the main menu page. I wish I could make the same section below the product description. Is it possible to do? Maybe I can copy an HTML of the main menu FAQ page and a custom HTML section on the product page? But how to get this HTML? I hope you could help me guys. I will add a screenshot of the FAQ section on the main menu.Screenshot_10.jpg

Replies 4 (4)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
32479 3261 10834

@Barrelmaker 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Barrelmaker
Excursionist
15 0 5
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
32479 3261 10834

@Barrelmaker 

can you please check your theme customization option may add this section 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Barrelmaker
Excursionist
15 0 5

@KetanKumar  Unfortunately, I don't have an option to add this section on the product page in my theme customization. I only can add this section to the main page. Or what do you mean?