How to make a product buyable and hidden ?

Yvette_Batts
Visitor
2 0 0

I am new to Shopify,  can you please assist? Thank you

Replies 4 (4)

HappyPoints
Shopify Partner
76 8 27

Hi @Yvette_Batts ,

After uploading your product to Shopify, you can show the product on store by changing product status to "Active".

And if you want to hide product, simply switch the product status to "Draft".

HappyPoints_0-1653465378452.png

Hope this piece of advice helps you well.

HappyPoints | Shopify Expert in Store Development and Growth
If my reply is helpful and solved your question, please Mark It As Solution and Like to let me know!
Looking for a solution to increase sales? Install app DISCOS now!
Want to know who we are? Check out our website.
jam_chan
Shopify Partner
891 23 171

@HappyPoints If you change the product status to draft, I don't think it's buyable

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
Yvette_Batts
Visitor
2 0 0

No this does not help. I am offering a product to people who has attended an event. I want to make it hidden from the public yet made available for payment. 

HappyPoints
Shopify Partner
76 8 27

Hi @Yvette_Batts,

Sorry for not fully understanding the context in my last answer. In case you want to make something available for only a number of people, I'd suggest you to use an app to require people who attended to your event to log in to see specific products available for them only. As far I can check, there one application can help you to fulfill the task, which is B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price.

By using this method, you can hide products from the public (which is guest visitors) and only make these products available to those who've subscribed to your contact list or who've the account to log in your site.

Hope this suggestion helps you more with your store setup.

HappyPoints | Shopify Expert in Store Development and Growth
If my reply is helpful and solved your question, please Mark It As Solution and Like to let me know!
Looking for a solution to increase sales? Install app DISCOS now!
Want to know who we are? Check out our website.