How to Make a Video with Image Section in Shopify

Solved
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

hii, everyone I am looking to add 'video with image' in dawn someone who they can help me.
it should be very appriciable.
Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25049 2508 9067

This is an accepted solution.

@Zworthkey 

Dawn theme already allow please check 

https://themes.shopify.com/themes/dawn/styles/default/preview

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@KetanKumar 
Its only video section.

Read properly my requirement.
I want video with text section like 'image with text section'

Thank you.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

I have done it by my Self.
Thank you.

Replies 5 (5)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25049 2508 9067

@Zworthkey 

Dawn theme already allow please check 

https://themes.shopify.com/themes/dawn/styles/default/preview

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@KetanKumar 
Its only video section.

Read properly my requirement.
I want video with text section like 'image with text section'

Thank you.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25049 2508 9067

@Zworthkey 

you have made it

can you please create a new section image with a text section and just replace image part to the video

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@KetanKumar Can you make for me.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

I have done it by my Self.
Thank you.