How to make product images on collection page take up more of the white box space

HO2
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi,

I am trying to make my product images on my collection pages larger. On my home page they are big but when somebody clicks on a collection the images are small. I have attached screenshots. Thanks

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 10.23.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-02 at 10.23.20 AM.png

Replies 5 (5)

AR-Dev
Shopify Partner
14 4 5

I think you have to adjust the CSS of the image elements on the collection pages. What is the store URL?

If you found this post helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Thank you!
Send me a private message if you want to hire me for theme customization/development, troubleshooting, etc.
HO2
Visitor
3 0 0

My website is www.durasheds.com

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 743

Hi @HO2,

I checked and it is generated by 'Product Filter & Search' app, so if I help you to show a larger image the image will be blurred like this:

Screenshot.png

Therefore, I recommend you to contact the app directly, they will help you change it quickly.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
HO2
Visitor
3 0 0

thank you so much

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 743

Hi @HO2,

I saw you liked my answer. If it helped you solve your issue, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!