Solved

How To Make The Header Above My Cart Popup White? (Dawn)

milkandcookies
Tourist
365 0 41

Hi,

How can I make the header above my cart popup white (circled below)? I would like to keep the "x" in the header and keep the popup orange.

milkandcookies_3-1707255307448.png

https://d10cbe-2.myshopify.com/products/signature-25-pack-pop-box

thanks in advance!

Accepted Solution (1)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1137 124 289

This is an accepted solution.

The 'x' bit isn't actually in a 'header' or 'block' within the cart. It's just floating in the top-right corner by itself, so it wouldn't be possible to separate the top part of the cart and make it white, without re-coding how your cart works. You'd need a custom coder to help you with that, but I wouldn't recommend moving forward with that change (not worth the time or money required to make it happen). 

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

Hire me for your Shopify project @ stephens.world | support@stephensworld.ca

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1137 124 289

This is an accepted solution.

The 'x' bit isn't actually in a 'header' or 'block' within the cart. It's just floating in the top-right corner by itself, so it wouldn't be possible to separate the top part of the cart and make it white, without re-coding how your cart works. You'd need a custom coder to help you with that, but I wouldn't recommend moving forward with that change (not worth the time or money required to make it happen). 

milkandcookies
Tourist
365 0 41

thanks for the rundown - any clever workarounds that can make the header white while the shopping cart popup is open?

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1137 124 289

I don't know of a way to do that.