How to make the "Navigation Bar" drop down over hero image after 3 seconds upon entering website

LucchiCamma
Excursionist
17 0 6

Hey, Everyone,

Does anyone know how to make the navigation menu bar drop down after 3 seconds upon visiting and entering the website? Preferably once cookies are installed, it happens only one time. I understand this is a very challenging code and some may not have any answers so no worries.

The navi-bar should drop down pushing the hero image down with it and becoming a fixed template. The reason for this is to eliminate the need for a "splash" or "intro" page.

Thanks in advance.

lucchi-jewelry-co.myshopify.com

Replies 5 (5)

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

Hi @LucchiCamma,

I checked and everything on your site was working fine, the loading speed was great.

Can you send me the screenshot? I will check it for you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
LucchiCamma
Excursionist
17 0 6

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure what you mean by my loading time, rather I am looking for the code to make this an option for website designing, I believe that this user experience has a better feel upon first impressions.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@LucchiCamma 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
LucchiCamma
Excursionist
17 0 6

lucchi-jewelry-co.myshopify.com

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@LucchiCamma 

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing