Solved

How to move banner box to the very bottom

Justas99
Tourist
4 0 1

I believe that I will require a code adjustment to solve this solution. How can I move Banner Box under the text? I've tried putting it at the bottom but it's not enough since it covers the text. Attaching the picture underneath.

Using Shopify 2.0 Dawn theme

URL https://www.zenalitic.com/

1.png

Accepted Solutions (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Justas99 

Please add following code your assets/section-image-banner.css bottom of the file .

@media screen and (max-width: 749px){
.banner__box>:first-child {margin-top: 33rem !important;}
.banner__box {padding: 0rem 0rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Justas99 

Please add following code your assets/section-image-banner.css bottom of the file .

@media screen and (min-width: 750px){
.banner__box>:first-child {margin-top: 62rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Justas99 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

Justas99
Tourist
4 0 1
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Justas99 

Please share screenshot what do you want exact?

Justas99
Tourist
4 0 1

I'd like to move Shop Now Banner down under the Zenalitic title

2.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Justas99 

@media screen and (max-width: 749px){
.banner__box>:first-child {margin-top: 33rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

Justas99
Tourist
4 0 1

works perfectly fine on a mobile! Thank you! How can I change it on a Desktop?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Justas99 

@media screen and (min-width: 750px){
.banner__box>:first-child {margin-top: 62rem !important;}
}

Thanks!