Solved

How to move product description above add to cart button on brooklyn theme

elo1234
Excursionist
30 0 8

Hello, I want to move my product description in between where it shows the price and  "Shipping is calculated at check out" 

Here is my page : stockunion.co.uk

How would i do that?

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@elo1234 

Please go to sections/product-template.liquid file and follow the steps given below in the screenshot.

cut-description-code.jpg

paste-description-code-here.jpg

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@elo1234 

Please go to sections/product-template.liquid file and follow the steps given below in the screenshot.

cut-description-code.jpg

paste-description-code-here.jpg

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
1Jen1
Excursionist
15 0 5

Hi @dmwwebartisan how can I do this for the supply theme please?

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@elo1234 - hello, please follow the step given by @dmwwebartisan 

or if you find it very difficult then you can add me to staff and I will do it. you page will look like screenshot

suyash1_0-1615615552830.png

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session
elo1234
Excursionist
30 0 8

@suyash1 @dmwwebartisan 

Thank you! Worked.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@elo1234 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

SupremeAromas
Tourist
5 0 1

Can someone just add the text so I can add it to move my description above add to cart. Plz 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@SupremeAromas - you have screenshot above given by @dmwwebartisan 

if you find it difficult please add me to your staff and I will check it.

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session
SupremeAromas
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you figured it out 

yousif11
10 0 0

Hi Suyash, 

I'm working within the Wokiee theme and can't find the corresponding code for the description and the title in the example @dmwwebartisan  provided that is supposed to be in the sections/product-template.liquid file. The website is still not live, and this is the URL: https://aec6d9-2.myshopify.com/

I would really appreciate if you could make the adjustment with the  code. Please let me know if this is ok and I can add you as staff. 

Thank you