How to nest an accordion inside of tabs

ihernandez
Tourist
12 0 8

Hi,

So for my FAQ page, I want to have tabs that read the categories of questions and inside I want an accordion showing the individual questions. I know how to make the accordion and I know how to make the tabs BUT when I put the accordion inside the tabs it won't work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Replies 2 (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2227 3057

@ihernandez 

This is code customization work Please hire shopify exeprt!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3404 224 655

Check your browsers developer tools console for errors.

After that being unable to successfully kitbash features together like this is often from improper nesting of the html for each feature, or things like not having unique ids, improper javascript loading.

There are to many omitted details and variables in this issue that would require work looking at the theme and through the source code itself.

If you need it debugged contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with this topic url, store url, theme and details.

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a ☕ Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com