How to omit product size dropdown selector in Prestige Template

Juanmasoa
3 0 0

Hi everyone!

All my products are size 37. Therefore there is no point of having a dropdown selector for the sizes.

Does anybody know how to make it disappear form the product page?

Thanks!

Replies 4 (4)
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2920 504 723

Hi @Juanmasoa 

This is indeed doable, would you mind sharing your store's URL so we can provide the solution for that?

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
- Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
- Satisfied with our solutions? Drop a review on Google

Juanmasoa
3 0 0

Hi, @JHKCreate 

Many thanks for your response!

The URL is: https://37lovers.com/.

Best.

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
76 5 11

Hi @Juanmasoa 

I am presuming you have a set of product line for which you don't need a dropdown , right? And there are other or in future there will be more products where dropdown would be needed.

So you can easily achieve this from theme editor , no need to mess in code.

Go to theme editor --> from central template dropdown selector select product --> next select create new template

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 2.42.11 PM.png

Next in create new template modal fill in a name and select the default product as base template

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 2.42.49 PM.png

Next you have to customize this new template, so just hide variant selector as shown in ref pic

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 2.45.02 PM.png

this will be hide the dropdown in this template, now save the template.

Last part is to associate this template with right products. For this go to products in admin section , you will see list of all of your products, select the product which have no variants , it will open the product detail page, here you will find online store at the BOTTOM of secondary layout below collections and tags, just select the template you created previously.

You have to do the last part for all the products you want the variant dropdown to be gone.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .
Juanmasoa
3 0 0

Dear @ProfitLabs ,

I got no option to create new template from that dropdown selector:

Select product.JPG

Do you have any idea of why is it happening?

Thanks!