How to reduce the space between image banner and featured collection in Dawn theme

Solved
jay6587
Excursionist
15 0 8

Hello i need help reducing the space between the image banner and featured collection in the mobile view only. The desktop view is fine.

reduce spacing .png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9046 2096 2863

@jay6587 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Denishamakwana
Explorer
89 13 13

Welcome to shopify community.

Please share your store URL and if your store is password protected then provide password also .

Thank you.

0 Likes

hii, @jay6587 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme,
Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Get support
0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
276 42 42

Hi @jay6587 

Shopify Support might be able to help you with this customization. If you're on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, and you're using a free theme from Shopify, such as Dawn. Then you can use up to 60 minutes of complimentary design support, used in 15-minute increments. To learn if the customization you require is supported check out Shopify's Design Policy.

To request a customization please contact Shopify Support via chat, callback, or email through the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. It's good to note that callbacks are only available when capacity allows, so for the fastest support, I do recommend selecting the chat option.

I hope this helps. If you have any difficulties getting in touch with Shopify Support please let me know here. 

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
jay6587
Excursionist
15 0 8

My website is wicked-legacy.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Denishamakwana
Explorer
89 13 13

Hi, in your website right click is off.

Please on right click event .

Thank You.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

hii, @jay6587 
paste this code on top of the template-collection.css file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.collection.page-width {
    margin-top: -55px !important;
}
}

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme,
Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Get support