How to remove PageFly stuff from site?

kdigitalstudio
Excursionist
35 0 8

I downloaded PageFly thinking I would use it, but I didn't. At all. I removed PageFly and all its old code from the website so I could increase my site feed. Now I have "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/pagefly-head.liquid" in the header of all my pages. How can I fix this?

Edit: SOLVED

Reply 1 (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1482 182 268

Hey there, @kdigitalstudio! Thanks for taking the time to post about your situation in the Community! It's great to meet you!

I'm happy to hear that you managed to get this situation resolved. I'm replying to your thread because I'm wondering if you'd be able to follow up with us here on what steps you took to resolve your issue. I wanted to ask for this because, by providing the steps you took, you'll be saving future merchants who have this issue the headache of hunting for the answer. If you could make another replying outlining the steps you took to resolve things, I can mark it as the 'solution', and we can make sure future users can quickly find the resolution they need. 😁

In addition to that ask, I was curious about why you were removing all of this old coding from your store! You mentioned that you were looking to improve your sitespeed - I have a resource here from Shopify that advises on some additional tips and tricks to improve things further, too, if you're interested. If you're open to it, I'd love to take a look at the online store you've built for your business! My sisters run their own online art business using Shopify, so I always like to checkout and network with merchants so we can bounce ideas and feedback off of one another! If you like, feel free to drop your store link here, and I'll see what type of additional tips and tricks I can provide you!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your reply! All the best!

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog