How to remove product images showing on main menu drop down (mobile)

adon1
6 0 0

Hi, The main menu on website that links to collections shows product images in the drop down menu. How can I remove these images? There is no option for this within the theme editor.

https://nudieface.com/

Thanks

Replies 2 (2)

sanico-software
Shopify Partner
56 0 10

Hi Adon1, 

It really should be accessible in the theme editor. Given there are images showing hints to me that this is an internal feature that comes with the theme you have chosen. They are dynamically getting the image that represents your collection and putting it on the navigation bar whether you like it or not. 

You or a professional like myself would have to actually look at the theme files to see where the images are coming from and delete the lines of code. 

Dom Tripodi | Sanico Software
I am a Software Engineer and Shopify Expert based in Adelaide, Australia. I build ecommerce websites with Shopify for local and international businesses. If you want to take your Shopify store to the next level, send me a message. Check out Sanico Software here.

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4287 973 1627

Hi @adon1 

This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App

Please add this code to your theme.liquid above the </head> to get this solved

Step 1: Online Stores > Themes > More Actions > Edit code

Step 2: click on theme.liquid and paste the code above the </head>

<style>
ul.slide-nav .slide-nav__link span { 
padding: 0; 
} 
ul.slide-nav .slide-nav__image { 
display: none; 
}
</style>

PageFlyRichard_0-1715131088379.png

Also, i can see that your page looks very nice, but there's one thing that i notice your website is missing a favicon here: 

PageFlyRichard_1-1715131140655.png

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it.

Hope this can help you solve the issue 

Best regards,

Richard | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.