Solved

How to remove product photo frame in guys dawn 2.0 theme?

test3243
Tourist
6 0 1

How to remove product photo frame in guys dawn 2.0 theme?

https://dasdsa323.myshopify.com/products/test

pass : denteu

Accepted Solutions (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@test3243 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/section-main-product.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

.product__media-list .deferred-media, .product__media-list .product__modal-opener {
    border: 0rem solid transparent !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @test3243 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product__media-list .deferred-media, .product__media-list .product__modal-opener {
    border: transparent !important;
}

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @test3243 

can you please share a screenshot  which remove product photo frame 

test3243
Tourist
6 0 1

Ekran Resmi 2021-10-03 19.05.14.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@test3243 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/section-main-product.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @test3243 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

border: transparent !important;
}

test3243
Tourist
6 0 1

i have a problem. I want to change the part in the theme, I do not want to add a new code. Can you tell me where should I change it?

MyLUCA
Excursionist
18 0 5

Dear @dmwwebartisan any idea how this works with Dawn 3.0 ?
It does work for me in Dawn 2.0.

I did use your code and pasted into the section-main-product.css. But the fine thin line will always stay there.

If I change your code, I can easy add a blue border or any other.
When I do add a white border, I can see that the border is white, yet that fine thin grey line is still there.
Somehow it must come from somewhere else.

Vixelsa
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! I recently found the solution : ) 

While editing the theme, click "settings" ->  Media -> Put the border thickness down to 0px.

This worked for me at least!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@test3243 

}

Thanks!

test3243
Tourist
6 0 1

it didn't work.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@test3243 

Please share screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

test3243
Tourist
6 0 1

okay