Solved

How to remove "Collection List Title" and also the "Overlay Shadow in STREAMLINE

LaPetiteRenarde
Visitor
2 0 3

I'm redoing my website so this new site is not online yet so I downloaded the latest version of STREAMLINE to have the 2.0 and this has been my two problems (any help is welcome :)) 

1. How to remove the title on all the tiles for the section "Collection List" in the STREAMLINE theme (last version 5.0).

2. Also I can see that there is an Overlay shadow that makes the image darker is there a way to remove also that so the image appears normal is there an opacity option for that section that I missed?

see image below :

streamline.jpg

Accepted Solutions (2)

Mr_RaviRaj
Shopify Partner
505 57 108

This is an accepted solution.

@LaPetiteRenarde 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

banned

View solution in original post

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
506 112 115

Hi @LaPetiteRenarde 

You can fix this as go to theme.css under assets and put below CSS at bottom of file

.skrim__overlay::before {
	background: transparent;
}
.index-section .skrim__item .skrim__title {
	display: none;
}

Before

Sheesh_b_0-1652508505928.png

After

Sheesh_b_1-1652508538402.png

We're here to simplify website creation for those looking to establish a strong online presence. Book a meeting slot if you want to discuss. It's FREE. BOOK NOW | Try Shopify for $1 for 3 Months: Shopify Trial | Shopify Web Store Developer |
LIKE or mark as ACCEPTED SOLUTION

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Mr_RaviRaj
Shopify Partner
505 57 108

@LaPetiteRenarde 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

banned

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
506 112 115

Hi @LaPetiteRenarde 

You can fix this as go to theme.css under assets and put below CSS at bottom of file

.skrim__overlay::before {
	background: transparent;
}
.index-section .skrim__item .skrim__title {
	display: none;
}

Before

Sheesh_b_0-1652508505928.png

After

Sheesh_b_1-1652508538402.png

We're here to simplify website creation for those looking to establish a strong online presence. Book a meeting slot if you want to discuss. It's FREE. BOOK NOW | Try Shopify for $1 for 3 Months: Shopify Trial | Shopify Web Store Developer |
LIKE or mark as ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LaPetiteRenarde
Visitor
2 0 3

OMG what a nice surprise to wake up this morning and finding this answer that actually worked like a charm ! Thank you a lot you make my day !🙌💪👏👊🤘