Solved

How to remove shipping information from checkout page

Liz93
Excursionist
41 0 12

Hi all,

How can I remove the highlighted shipping "calculated at next step" and insert either "Free" or completely delete the shipping tab? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 16.05.26.png

Accepted Solutions (2)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11971

This is an accepted solution.

@Liz93 

sorry for that issue checkout page customization allow only for shopify plus plan.

if need that  please contact shopify plush team

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

Hi, @Liz93!

For any wording changes on your checkout page, you can update this by navigating to Online Store > Themes > Click the dropdown Actions button > Edit languages. Once there, you can input “Calculated” on the search bar of that page, and this will bring up the Shipping default value heading. Under there, you can change this to “Free”, or your desired text.

22-08-qwyzj-qxpql

There won’t be an option to remove the Shipping section completely, however. Editing or adjusting the checkout, beyond what is possible using the Theme Editor or Edit Languages section, isn’t possible, as this code is not made accessible for security purposes. Even on the Shopify Plus plan, there are only limited changes that stores can make. This is because the Checkout of a store is a secured page, and preventing stores from editing it helps to ensure that the information for both stores and their customers remains safe at all times.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11971

@Liz93 

sorry for that issue checkout page customization allow only for shopify plus plan.

if need that  please contact shopify plush team

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Liz93
Excursionist
41 0 12

Thank you @KetanKumar 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11971

@Liz93 

its my pleasure to help us 

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

Hi, @Liz93!

For any wording changes on your checkout page, you can update this by navigating to Online Store > Themes > Click the dropdown Actions button > Edit languages. Once there, you can input “Calculated” on the search bar of that page, and this will bring up the Shipping default value heading. Under there, you can change this to “Free”, or your desired text.

22-08-qwyzj-qxpql

There won’t be an option to remove the Shipping section completely, however. Editing or adjusting the checkout, beyond what is possible using the Theme Editor or Edit Languages section, isn’t possible, as this code is not made accessible for security purposes. Even on the Shopify Plus plan, there are only limited changes that stores can make. This is because the Checkout of a store is a secured page, and preventing stores from editing it helps to ensure that the information for both stores and their customers remains safe at all times.

Liz93
Excursionist
41 0 12

Hi @Kimi thank you so much, that worked!

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

@Liz93

My absolute pleasure! I'm glad to hear that's worked on your end!