Solved

How to remove the the black 'Sale' tag on the collection photos but still keep the price display?

Isabel2648
Shopify Partner
17 0 3

Hello,  I want to keep the sold-out tag and also the strikethrough price but I don't want to have a black 'sale' tag. Any idea how I can get rid of this? 

Isabel2648_0-1637347450563.png

Accepted Solution (1)
ThomasBorowski
Shopify Expert
803 71 239

This is an accepted solution.

Go to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code and open the file assets/theme.css (or theme.css.liquid or something similar) and add this at the bottom of the file:

.grid-product__tag--sale {
  display: none;
}

★ Smart Upgrades, Tips and Tutorials for Shopify themes: cartpunk.com
Did my solution work? Help other Community members easily find the correct solution and apply it to their own stores by marking it as the Accepted Solution and giving it a Thumbs Up

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

ThomasBorowski
Shopify Expert
803 71 239

What's the address of your store? If you have a storefront password set under Online store > Preferences, please post that here too or disable it, otherwise we can't see your storefront. (NOTE: Do NOT post your admin password here, only the storefront password).

Did my solution work? Help other Community members easily find the correct solution and apply it to their own stores by marking it as the Accepted Solution and giving it a Thumbs Up

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@Isabel2648 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Isabel2648
Shopify Partner
17 0 3
ThomasBorowski
Shopify Expert
803 71 239

This is an accepted solution.

Go to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code and open the file assets/theme.css (or theme.css.liquid or something similar) and add this at the bottom of the file:

.grid-product__tag--sale {
  display: none;
}

Isabel2648
Shopify Partner
17 0 3

This worked perfectly! Thank You!