How to remove the white space on top of the menu on mobile for the Supply theme

jsxx
5 0 0

There is white space between the free shipping bar and the menu. The shipping bar and the menu are fixed so when I scroll down the page, it looks weird with pictures scrolling through the white space. This is only happening on mobile. How do I get rid of the white space?

Website is www.emmeistar.com

Replies 8 (8)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

hii, @jsxx 
Can you give me a screenshot so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
jsxx
5 0 0

Hi @Zworthkey 

Here is the screenshot taken from the phone. I want to get rid of the space circled in red. Thank You.

Screenshot_20211107-223818_Chrome[2294].jpg

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

@jsxx 
Sorry,
I can't see any issue in your store.
download (38).png
Thank You.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
jsxx
5 0 0

@Zworthkey You will see it once you refresh the page again. 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

@jsxx 
Sorry,
I can't see anything.

jsxx
5 0 0

@Zworthkey  I also don't see the issue until I swipe down to refresh the page. That's when the white space shows up. Once on the website, can you click into a product page to see if you can see the white space?

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

@jsxx 
Sorry, I can't see any error in your store.

jsxx
5 0 0

@Zworthkey That is strange. Maybe it's just my phone. I will check other phones to see. Thank you for your help!