Solved

How to remove white space between header and store navigation in Supply theme

madeinthestates
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi there, I am having difficulties finding the right code to edit the white space between my header and store navigation bar. How do I remove excess white space in the Supply theme between the header and store navigation menu?

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@madeinthestates 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

header.site-header{ padding-bottom: 0px !important; }

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@madeinthestates 

Please share stroe URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
madeinthestates
Tourist
8 0 3

@dmwwebartisan 

Sorry, here it is. Thank you 🙂 

https://madeinthestates.com.au/

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@madeinthestates 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

header.site-header{ padding-bottom: 0px !important; }

Hope this works.

Thanks!

madeinthestates
Tourist
8 0 3

@dmwwebartisan Thank you so much! 🙂 

Jaine
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi can you please remove the white space in my header as well? Boldboutiqueclothing.myshopify.com.

Thanks in advance.

I am using dawn theme.

Boldboutiqueantigua.com

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Jaine 

Your logo image are big and  please remove white space in logo.

Thanks!