How to resize the size of my the images on my product page? Using showcase theme

koenvanthof
8 0 0

Hi there!

I am running into a problem when editing my website to make it ready for the launch. When I am adding my pictures to products in Shopify, they appear all the sime size when I am going to the page 'wines' as you can see on the screenshot. 

But when clicking on it, the size is absolutely huge. On the screenshot you can see only the top of the wine. Now I want to resize this that the image fits in the page perfectly with all of the wines. I have tried many things including Editing the code by looking for 'sectio-main-product.css'. But onfurtunately I can not find this code to edit the size of the images in my Edit Code. 

Does someone know how to solve this problem?

That would be amazing!!

Kind regards,

Koen

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 21.08.32.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 21.09.39.jpg

  

Replies 3 (3)

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
506 112 115

Hi @koenvanthof 

I need store frontend password to check it further and what theme are you using. After that I can check and able to provide a solution.

Thanks

Sheesh B

We're here to simplify website creation for those looking to establish a strong online presence. Book a meeting slot if you want to discuss. It's FREE. BOOK NOW | Try Shopify for $1 for 3 Months: Shopify Trial | Shopify Web Store Developer |
LIKE or mark as ACCEPTED SOLUTION
koenvanthof
8 0 0

Thanks for your response!

The theme I am using is showcase by Clean Canvas.

I will give you access, but can I share my password somewhere more private?

Sheesh_b
Shopify Partner
506 112 115

Hi @koenvanthof 
You can share your message in the private.

Thanks

Sheesh B

We're here to simplify website creation for those looking to establish a strong online presence. Book a meeting slot if you want to discuss. It's FREE. BOOK NOW | Try Shopify for $1 for 3 Months: Shopify Trial | Shopify Web Store Developer |
LIKE or mark as ACCEPTED SOLUTION