How to resolve product page meta description duplication issue?

Eli90
Pathfinder
125 4 15

Hi everyone,

I have an issue of meta duplication for a long while now and I can't tell what's the reason... the product pages are set to have different meta titles and description on my shopify account, but for some reason they show a different one.

Can someone help? 

Here is an example for 2 pages that have the same meta-description:

"Eine köstliche Schokoladenbox ohne Zuckerzusatz von Diablo. Ein tolles Geschenk oder ein süßer Snack für deine Gäste."

Thank you in advance 
Replies 3 (3)

techDynasty
Shopify Partner
59 8 12

@Eli90 Have you duplicate the product or May I know the description is coming from the Shopify description or the custom meta field. ?

If you want I can check it. In that case I need you store access. I can send you collaboration request. If you want to send me collab request then share your store-url in my inbox.

> Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
> Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
For more Shopify Solutions and custom codes feel free to contact me on techdynastybd@gmail.com"
| Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
Eli90
Pathfinder
125 4 15

Hi, it would be amazing if you could help me.. this is from a custom field I believe. I had someone working on the website in the past and I guess that what he did, since the descriptions on shopify product settings are different.

techDynasty
Shopify Partner
59 8 12

Can you share you store URL in my inbox so that I can send you the collaboration request?

> Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
> Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
For more Shopify Solutions and custom codes feel free to contact me on techdynastybd@gmail.com"
| Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme