Solved

How to show 2 products in a row? DAWN theme

sandranobre
Excursionist
36 2 3

How can I show only 2 products in a row instead of 4? Without the picture quality getting bad?

And how can I change the link on "Continue shopping" button on the cart page? I want it to be linked to my homepage = www.sandranobreart.com

I'm using DAWN theme and my url is www.sandranobreart.com

Accepted Solution (1)

JohnWR
Shopify Partner
11 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

I'll get back to you on the 2 products in a row when I can test but to change the link for "continue shopping", you'll need to edit the "main-cart-items.liquid" file. find this line:

<a href="{{ routes.all_products_collection_url }}" class="underlined-link">{{ 'general.continue_shopping' | t }}</a>

and change to:

<a href="{{ routes.root_url }}" class="underlined-link">{{ 'general.continue_shopping' | t }}</a>

this will make that link go back to your main home page.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

JohnWR
Shopify Partner
11 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

I'll get back to you on the 2 products in a row when I can test but to change the link for "continue shopping", you'll need to edit the "main-cart-items.liquid" file. find this line:

<a href="{{ routes.all_products_collection_url }}" class="underlined-link">{{ 'general.continue_shopping' | t }}</a>

and change to:

<a href="{{ routes.root_url }}" class="underlined-link">{{ 'general.continue_shopping' | t }}</a>

this will make that link go back to your main home page.

BrandBuilding88
Excursionist
29 2 6

there  should be a section that looks like this  for your features products. you can choose how many you want displayed  on desktop 

BrandBuilding88_1-1653515032555.png

sandranobre
Excursionist
36 2 3

Thank you for the first issue, it worked.

But regarding the 2 product issue, I don't have this section. It only shows how many rows I want 😞

JohnWR
Shopify Partner
11 2 1

I just checked with a fresh install of DAWN and I have it as above, in customize > featured collection

not sure why you don't?

sandranobre
Excursionist
36 2 3

I didn't had the latest version of the theme, but I just updated it. Now I have 2 products in a row in desktop view as I wished for, BUT the product pictures are now very blurry! How can I fix this? This is on desktop view, on mobile view it looks fine.